Tortuga Travel Backpack - 44L Maximum-Sized Carry On Travel Backpack
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Tortuga Travel Backpack - 44L Maximum-Sized Carry On Travel Backpack by Tortuga at What Should I Say?. MPN: TOR002. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bring Everything You Need Without Checking a Bag Suitcases aren't made for world travel. Their cheap plastic wheels break easily on the cobblestone
Bring Everything You Need Without Checking a Bag
Suitcases aren't made for world travel. Their cheap plastic wheels break easily on the cobblestone streets of Europe and dirt roads of less developed countries. Most backpacks aren't much better. They're designed for hikers and are too big to be carried onto a plane. Because they load from the top, your clothes are disorganized and hard to reach.
In 2009, we took a backpacking trip to Eastern Europe. The trip was a blast, but our bags were a disaster. We couldn't find the perfect travel backpack, so we made it: the Tortuga Travel Backpack.
Never pay airline baggage fees again. The Tortuga is a maximum-sized carry on backpack. The Tortuga measures 22x14x9", the default measurements for carry on luggage. (Always check your airline's guidelines before flying.)
Carries like a backpack; packs like a suitcase. The Tortuga is front-loading, like a suitcase, not top-loading, like a backpack. You can easily pack your bag and keep it organized as you travel.
Save your shoulders with the Tortuga's hip belt. The belt transfers up to 80% of your bag's weight from your shoulders to your hips. Because the hip belt and shoulder straps are fixed, the Tortuga will fit best if your torso is ~18-22" long. Please check the fit before ordering.
The Tortuga also has locking zippers, a laptop sleeve, exterior and interior pockets, air mesh back padding, and a cover to protect the straps while in transit.
Is the Tortuga Right for You?
The Tortuga was designed for international travelers, backpackers, study abroad students, and digital nomads who want to pack light for trips of 1 week to 1 year.
Features & Highlights
- BRING EVERYTHING YOU NEED WITHOUT CHECKING A BAG. The Tortuga is a maximum-sized carry on backpack measuring 22 x 14 x 9".
- KEEP YOUR BAG ORGANIZED AND YOUR STUFF WITHIN REACH. The Tortuga is front-loading, like a suitcase. Neatly pack your clothes and find what you need in your bag.
- PREVENT DISCOMFORT AND INJURY. The padded hip belt transfers 80% of your bag's weight from your shoulders to your hips for a more comfortable carry.
- NEVER GET ROBBED. All of the Tortuga's main compartments have lockable zippers to deter pickpockets.
- PROTECT YOUR COMPUTER. The padded laptop sleeve fits up to 17" computers, has a lockable zipper, and is easy to access at airport security.
|Item Size:||15 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||15 x 3 x 3 inches|