"The Freemason" 17 Jewel Manual Wind Pocket Watch Designed After The Famous Dudley Masonic Pocket Watch
''The Freemason'' 17 Jewel Manual Wind Pocket Watch Designed After The Famous Dudley Masonic Pocket Watch by The Masonic at What Should I Say?. MPN: FREEMASON. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''The Freemason'' Masonic 17 Jewel Stainless Steel Pocket Watch has a design which is based upon the famous Dudley Emblem Masonic pocket watch of the
Features & Highlights
- "The Freemason" Masonic 17 Jewel Stainless Steel Pocket Watch has a design which is based upon the famous Dudley Emblem Masonic pocket watch of the 1920's which currently sells for $8,000.
- The 50mm stainless steel case has a 2-tone silver dial with hydraulic pressed embossed Masonic emblems and an exposed sub second showing the gears beneath. When the decorative stainless steel back cover is opened, the 17 jewel manual wind movement is exposed beneath a custom designed rose gold plated skeleton Masonic symbol plate with a silver plated Bible, blued screws and red ruby jewels.
- The design of the Freemason is similar to the original Dudley Emblem Masonic pocket watch although the Masonic symbol skeleton plate on the back is not a part of the actual movement.
- The inside of the back cover is engraved with the individual limited edition number along with the description "Designed in the U.S.A. by a Mason for a Mason". The watch comes in a vintage designed box, certificate of authenticity and pocket watch chain.
- Due to the untimely death of Worshipful Master Brother Ed Barclay P.M., designer, owner and CEO of Barclay Watch Co. there is a limited amount of this model that can be sold.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|