Military Shemagh Tactical Desert 100% Cotton Keffiyeh Scarf Wrap
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Military Shemagh Tactical Desert 100% Cotton Keffiyeh Scarf Wrap by Aonal at What Should I Say?. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand.It also
Specification: 43 * 43 inches
Weight: 180 g
1.WARGAME players, combat soldiers
2. Outdoor enthusiasts, mountaineering, cycling etc.
Instructions for Wearing a Shemagh:
- [Step 1] Fold the shemagh into a triangle. Wrap it around the back and over the top of your head, with the folded edge across your forehead, making sure that about two-thirds of the material is on your left. The right end ought to be long enough to come to your chest.
- [Step 2] Use your left hand to pinch the shemagh about 3 or 4 inches from the folded edge and let the edge hang forward.
- [Step 3] Let go of the right end. Using your left hand, hold the edge of the shemagh next to your left cheek and hold it near your left cheekbone. After you do this, use your right hand to pull the left end of the shemagh across your face, over your nose.
- [Step 4] Continue to wrap the shemagh around your face and head until you get it back over your left shoulder. Grip the right tail and hold it to keep from pulling the shemagh off your head as you wrap. Work your hands down toward the ends as you wrap.
- [Step 5] Pull the shemagh as tight as needed to feel comfortable. At the end of the process, take both ends and, somewhere near your right temple, tie them in a knot. A square knot will secure the shemagh adequately.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Cotton
- Size Approx: 43 inches x 43 inches.
- Extremely Soft & Comfortable. Lightweight.
- Available in many colors for all different styles.
- A simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand.
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.94 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|